In the last period of DSSSB exams, we bring you some of the best and last-minute strategies for cracking DSSSB exams. As the countdown to DSSSB exams nearing to an end, a candidate should divert their focus to the important and scoring topics.
Being one of the coveted exams in the country, you need to adopt the right strategy and direction to score maximum marks in the exam. Some of the essentials, which candidates need to follow in this last-minute time are:
- Focus on scoring topics
- Quick calculations
- Conceptual clarity
Last- Minute Preparation Tips
DSSSB official notification 2020 has been released for 2539 PGT vacancies and 1539 TGT vacancies. The recruitment for DSSSB is a great opportunity for all those candidates who want to become a permanent teacher in Delhi Schools.
In this last period, you should stick to the topics which you have studied and kept the important aspects of the exam in your mind. To start with, get well-versed with the DSSSB exam pattern. Take a look at the exam pattern below:
DSSSB PRT Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions||Number of Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension.||20||20|
|English Language & Comprehension.||20||20|
We have mentioned some essential tips for you to score the maximum marks in the DSSSB exam below.
- Time Management
- You need to complete the DSSSB exam within 120 minutes.
- Do not invest too much time on any particular question.
- You should try to complete the section of the exam within the allotted time limit.
- Speed and accuracy are vital aspects to crack the DSSSB exam.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in this exam, so avoid guessing.
- Start the DSSSB exam with your strongest subject and topic.
- Enrol in DSSSB Test Series
It is crucial for the candidates to practice an ample amount of questions in order to score good marks in the DSSSB exam. For that, join the DSSSB test series to know the actual level of the DSSSB exam pattern. Crafted by expert faculty and prepared on the basis of the latest exam pattern to help you to score higher marks.
Available in both Hindi and English, the DSSSB test series includes more than 10 full- length mock tests, which can be attempted to assist you in the upcoming DSSSB PGT 2020 Exam.
- Tips for Each Subject of DSSSB
General Awareness Section:
- From this section, you need to attempt 20 questions. You should aim to finish this section within 8 to 10 minutes so that you can save time for other sections as well.
- You are advised to attempt only those questions, which you are sure about.
- In this section, most questions are asked from topics related to Geography and static GK.
English & Hindi Language Section:
- Total of 20 questions will be asked, which should be targeted within 12 to 14 minutes.
- Start with an easy and scoring question first.
- Grammar, Word Usage and Unseen Passage related questions are asked in the exam.
Arithmetic & Numerical Ability Section:
- 20 questions will be asked and can be easily completed within 16 to 18 Minutes.
- This section is based on formula and calculation, so don’t waste much time in a single question and avoid guess-work.
- Start with given topic first to score good marks in less time.
- Questions related to Number System, Simplification, Arithmetic Question, Geometry/Mensuration are asked in the exam.
Reasoning Ability Section:
- 20 questions will be asked to finish in 14 to 16 minutes.
- This is a very easy and scoring subject, so, try to attempt easy questions first moving on with challenging questions.
- Topics related to Analogy, Classification, Series, Word formulation/Alphabet test, Syllogisms will be asked.
Teaching Methodology Section:
- From this section, 100 questions will be asked as this is a very important subject.
- You should try to complete this subject within 35 to 40 minutes.
- A practical subject so read every question very carefully and then answer the following.
- You must revise all theories related to teaching and style of teaching to attempt the answers correctly.