AMN / NEW DELHI
A CISF sub-inspector died in the fire incident that took place at CGO complex in New Delhi today.
Delhi Fire Services officials said, CISF Sub-Inspector M P Godara fell unconscious after inhaling toxic gases. He was taken to AIIMS, but he succumbed to injuries.
The A fire was broke out on the fifth floor of Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan at the CGO complex this morning. Twenty-four fire engines were rushed to the spot and the fire was brought under control. The building houses many important central government offices.