Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched “Prepaid Land Line service”. The service was launched Wednesday by Anupam Shrivastava, CMD, BSNL. The service is meant for the customers on state of the art technology, Next Generation Network (NGN) platform with enhanced features.
Salient features of Prepaid Land Line service:
• Prepaid Landline gives freedom for the customer in terms of “Pay as per use”.
• There are no installation charges applicable.
• No Registration charges and Rental Charges.
• Customer can purchase his own instrument or BSNL will provide a CLIP instrument at a cost of Rs.625/- one time charges.
• Attractive Tariff Plans are available for Prepaid Landline service
• Customer can purchase an initial plan voucher of Rs.200/- with unlimited calls to any network and anywhere in India with a validity of 30 days.
• Later He/she can purchase a Special Tariff voucher of denominations of Rs.11/-, Rs.19/-, Rs.49/-, Rs.99/- and Rs.199/- with a validity of 1 day, 2 days, 7 days, 15 days and 30 days respectively with unlimited calls to any network and anywhere in India.
• Topup vouchers Rs. 10/-, Rs.20/-, Rs.50/- Rs.100/- and Rs.200/- with more talk value Rs.10/-, Rs.25/-, Rs.70/-, Rs.125/- and Rs.300/- also can be utilized by the customer within validity period.